Re-evaluating myself


FML

so jpa results finally came out. they offered me matrics. again. wtf..

now, my only choices are form 6 and matrics. both are good options. but each one is like making a bet on life. so it's time i sat down and think about how capable i am.

form 6 is soo freaking damn hard. no kidding. i look through the text book and i was like : apa lu cakap?. and to be able to gain admission to a local uni, i need a cgpa of above 3.5. O.o is that possible for me? but form six will def make me a better person. because if i can get through form six, university is nothing. (that's what i heard) lol. and stpm will offer me more choices of universities.

matrics huh. hmm. they say it's easier. is it? but the facilities there aren't that good. and according to the seniors, they always lack water there. T.T. it'll be like ns all over again. moreover, there's a risk of not getting the package i want. it does sound like matrics is not that good huh. but on the up side, matrics is one year only. and apparently local uni give priority to matrics student. as long as we get 4a. but i'll be competing with god knows how many other students. but if i don gain admission, it's sort of a dead end. T.T

oh God, help me. i've been trying to re-evaluate myself and see whether i can score in form 6. conclusion, i've no idea. i may have been lucky in spm. will i be lucky in stpm again? if i go matrics, can i get 4a? am i even smart? LOL i'm totally blurr and clueless now. ahh. fml. and plus the fact that i didn't get a better scholarship, it's like all my faith and confidence is drained out. i've lost faith in myself and the government. sigh.



form 6 or matrics?


i'm stuck at a crossroad and i don't know which way to go.

If I was perfect,
Then this would be easy
Either road is plausible
On both I could drown













Comments

Popular Posts