Filicinophyta. =.= wtf is that. LOL

if you're wondering, thats a phylum. or a division of the kingdom plantae. i don't make any sense? i dont need to. :P

sorry, just a lil pissed off at my biology book for giving me so little information. that i have to carry my fat thick biology reference up and down, turning the pages to only find more info that my mind can register. haha. BUT. i don get the answer for my hw in the end. i have to actually sit down. think. connect everything together. relate em and finally get my answer. lol. so yeah. i spent the whole day doing 2 freaking pages. when i have like maybe 15 pages more? T.T

why do plants have so many division? and wth is monoecious. ecious? eeecious? delicious? LOL. okay. i should get back to my hw. enough ranting for now.

Comments

Popular Posts