chess competiton

it has been quite some time since i updated my blog..heh...was too busy with all my project and stuffs...
i joined this chess competition because my friend wanted me to join...my friend taught me how to play chess because i barely knew how to play..haha...so the competition was held on 29 adn 30 or march at SMK Tunku Abdul Rahman...on the first day, i went there and saw many people..i also made many friend in this competition..every contestant had to play 8 rounds..the person who wins the most rounds would win..at first i was thinking how was i going to win as i just only started playing less than a month..so the first round and second round i won..but the third and fourth i lost...then the fifth round...i won again..haha...
then on the second day, we had to finish round 6,7,8..when we reached there it was about to start...i was kind of nervous as i was not sure whether i would win or not..but in the end i won in all three rounds..lol...after that it was the prize giving ceremony..surprisingly i was in the top ten..i got number 6..heh...i was really very surprise..maybe i have finally found my talent..lol..my talent is in playing chess..i feel like a nerd...haha...
well, i guess thats all for now..will try to update soon..
cheers~

Comments

Popular Posts