run ragged day...

So today, i woke up quite late because i slept late. i have problems sleeping. got scolded for waking up late(of course..lol)...then went down to get ready food...lol
My sister and I watched "meet the spartans"..it was hilarious..haha...but kinda dirty..after that i went to do my tuition homework..after that i went to tuition...tuition was ok la...then after that four thirty come back and eat..then go tuition again..lol...this time is PBK..i actually kinda like going there because the teacher is very humorous.=)..
After tuition i went to buy some reference book...my mom wanted me to do during holiday..but i ain't gonna do..no way..haha...today was quite a tiring day...i guess that all...nothing much...well, gotta go to sleep now...cheers~

I MISS DD...lol..

Comments

Popular Posts