exhausted

woke up early to go church..and don't know what happen to the electricity...the whole building dark dark..lol...after church i went to chinese orchestra practice...it was ok...then i came home..slept on the floor will cleaning my room..lol..then cleared up my room and just sat there doing nothing..then something pop up in my mind..i was wondering why almost in every test i have, i will feel very drowsy..after thinking for a long time..i found the answer(kinda stupid one)..haha....i think when i am thinking of something and i can't find the solution, my mind will go all messy and my mind will shut down..lol..then i will feel really really drowsy..haha...but luckily after that it will revive..haha....after that i went to watch harry potter's first movie..then after that..i spent my whole time watchin happy tree friends..haha...
so i guess thats all for now...cheers~

Comments

Popular Posts