frustrating day

it has been quite some time since i updated my blog....
so let me talk about my results for this progressive test...hmmm..it was ok..although i am not that satisfied with my english but the others are ok...i guess my teacher is just strict...so overall i am quite satisfied...
yesterday something happened...my bro and i were cycling outside our house..then my bro was cycling real fast in front of me..suddenly he lost his balance and fell face first to the ground...in my mind i was like: he's ok..he's ok..then he got up...he left cheek was all covered in blood..i was stunned for a while..i saw blood oozing out from his mouth..i thought his teeth broke or something..then i quickly ask him to run home and tell my parents...i quickly got of my bike and push both the bikes back to the house..when i went in the house, my bro's blood had all been washed off...luckily his teeth was not broken..but his lips were wounded quite badly and his chin was all bloody..it was kinda scary actually but luckily he was still ok...
so today..something happened again..i can't say it in detail but..all i can say is that it involve love and friendship..it had been going on for some time just that now just that today it has gotten much more serious and my friend has to choose between love and friendship..haih..i was very fed up with this prob..i really don't know what to do......
but what the heck..what can i do....
guess thats all for now..hopefully this problem will be solved as soon as possible...

Comments

Popular Posts